Login to the Reports - Reports
- Select Reports then Calls
- Pick the date range you want to use to search
- Select the Hamburger Icon on the top right and click Search, this opens a search box on the top of the data columns.
- Input the telephone number of the caller in the CLI section and then click enter, this will search for that specific number for the caller based on the date range you entered earlier.
- Select Outbound then Calls
- Follow same process as above to search for the number.
If the number is not showing, try extending the date range. The caller may have not phoned cia a Mediahawk