Optimizely is a customer-experience optimization software for companies. The Optimizely platform technology provides businesses with the ability to conduct A/B testing, in which two versions of a page can be compared for performance.
Similarly, multivariate testing can also be done. Optimizely also enables personalization, which may be used for making data-driven decisions. The personalisation capability can be used for serving advertisements on webpages.
Mediahawk will send each in visit call as a goal to your experiment so you can see which generates more phone calls.
We simply send the call conversion for each in visit call as it happens.
- Log in to Mediahawk reporting website
- Select Connect next to the Optimizely integration
- Set “Active” flag to “Yes”
- Input the “Event Name” (This string should match the name of your custom event goal in Optimizely)
- In “Reference Selection” tick the checkbox for the Mediahawk campaign you want to track with Optimizely
- Click “Save”
- The Experiments overview dashboard allows you to see all of your experiments for this project. Create your first experiment by clicking “New Experiment” or see vital information about your current experiments.
- Overview: At a glance, you’ll see each active experiment in your project and its status (running, paused, or draft).
- Filter Experiments: If you have many experiments, use the filters to show only certain statuses or names. You can also find archived experiments here.
- See Details: Click any experiment to see more details right here, in this panel. Jump to the Editor or the Results page, or click the “Edit” buttons to change experiment settings (Traffic Allocation, Goals, Audiences, URL Targeting) without opening the Editor.
When you view your data in Optimizely, each goal on your experiment is a phone call.
- The script will run once an hour to send call data to Optimizely
- The Optimizely Integration will only work with in-visit calls with vision only
- The number of phone calls will show on Optimizely reporting website as “UNIQUE CONVERSIONS” in the goal section
- Duplicate phone calls will only show once on Optimizely, duplicate calls are phone calls made by the same visitor