The Mediahawk Hubspot integration works with both Enterprise and Professional versions.
With the Professional version we can:
- Send over 80 data points to your Hubspot fields
- Create contacts
- Send calls as engagements to HubSpot
In the Enterprise version you can send the same information as the Professional version but also:
- Send calls as events
How does the Mediahawk Integration work?
We match a contact by the Hubspot cookie user ID and then by telephone number (CLI). If there is no match then we will create a new contact with a generic email address. The new email address will be in the format of: DateTime_CallerTelephoneNumber@phonecall.com
With every phone call that is made using a Mediahawk telephone number, we will send any fields that have been mapped and a Note including the details below to either an existing contact (if matched) or to the new contract we create.
For all calls we send:
- Call ID
- Call Date / Time
- Call Length
- Callers Number (CLI)
- Service Number
- Destination Number
- Call Outcome
- Call Recording Link
For Dynamic calls only we send the additional data
- Source / Medium
- Visit and Visitor ID
- Landing Page Title
- Landing Page Path
- Last Page Title
- Last Page Path
- The script will run once an hour to send call data to HubSpot
- Call Recordings will only work for 30 days.
- If someone calls from a number that is different to the one that they use to register as a customer with you or from an unknown number a lead is linked to a customer via a unique HubSpot ID. When a user visits a HubSpot enabled webpage, it is assigned with this ID to create the association. This is used together with the number association to link a lead with the customer. For the cases where neither of the IDs are available, a new HubSpot record would be created. This record can manually be edited to fill in missing information at a later time.
- The contact record must contain an email address for Mediahawk to be able to populate the notes
Q1. How do I find my Portal ID in Hubspot
A2. The Hubspot ID is in the upper right corner of the screen while logged in
Q2. How do I find my Access Token
A2. Navigate to your Account Setup and select integrations and then select Private Apps.